What your DOG will love
- Builds robust immunity to fight infection
- Improves joint mobility for blissful play time
- Supports shiny fur and healthy skin
- Aids digestion for sensitive tummies
- Made of real peanut butter!
What YOU will love
- Patented ingredients such as KSM-66® Ashwagandha, DigeSEB Super Pet™, Curcumin C3 Complex®, BioPerine®, ROVIMIX® Biotin
- A dog whose healthy joints keep them active no matter their age
- Soft and shiny fur made for cuddling
- A strong immune system will keep your pet happy and healthy
- Easy to administer: Simply feed your pup this delicious peanut butter supplement treat
- Made in the USA at a FDA registered and GMP certified facility
Recommended Serving Guide
|Servings Per Day
|Less than 25 lbs.
|25 - 75 lbs.
|75 lbs. +
The price and ingredients are what made me purchase. I have a big fur baby 115lbs and finding chews that weren’t going to break the bank and last me a full month was a bit stressful but so glad I bought these for Henry . Henry loves them and the heart shape is just adorable. A few things but nothing major that would affect my decision to continue using these . 1. They were a bit hard , not really on the chewy side as most chews are , 2. I didn’t get that peanut butter smell kinda far from that smell . Overall I’m giving it 5 stars because of the price, ingredients and Henry’s approval. Haven’t had him on these long enough to comment on the benefits of it but it’s always good just to have them on a multivitamin. Worth a try !
My Chessapeake Bay Retreiver has severe anxiety to where sometimes her nerves get olso bad she passes bloody stool. This multi vitamin so fat has made a huge difference. After about two months she is starting to want to play with other dogs and seems more relaxed.
He thinks he's getting a yummy treat, but he's getting a boost for his health. Just don't let him know!
When I opened this I immediately got a smell of peanut butter which caught me by surprise. Since my dog loves peanut butter I wanted to give this a shot to see if he would eat it. Also, I'm kind of weird and will try a large portion of the treats I give to my dog and it really does have a peanut butter flavor to it. Needless to say, my dog loves this chew! For me and Rex, it's a win-win. I can get him his vitamins while he gets a tasty treat.
Zbest tasting healthy peanut butter multi- vitamins! Finally plant based dog vitamins are here! My lab is a VERY healthy and happy doggie!!!